Saturday, January 24, 2009

What A Wonderful Dinner



Yesterday night, i was so hungry as if i was fasting. I proceed to one of my favourites noodle stall at Clementi even though i was exhausted from work. My craving for food is increasing for the pass few months. I don’t know why but my friends did give me a remark that I have been putting on weight and yes I did. Now my weight is almost reaching 70 kg. Oh my god! I need to do something about it. My tummy is becoming bigger & bigger. So guys & gals what should I do? Should i start exercising back and get back my ideal shape like when i was in The Singapore Police Force (National Service)? Alternatively, eat the right food (balance diet) but it’s going to kill me coz i “LOVE TO EAT”. Let me show you what i had for my dinner:

My first menu is Fishball Noodle Dry or Chinese called it Mee Po (ejaan betul ke). It is one of my favourites noodle other than Laksa Kerang & Minipot Noodle. The stall above sells good & tasty noodles. Tak caya tanya Sis Moralle or Nad.. Hehehehe.. I still haven't finished yet. Look below:

My second menu is Tahu Sumbat & Char Kuay with a mixture of rojak gravy as well as a Blueberry drink. Yummmmmy!!! Fingers licking good. What more can i ask for with all the delicious dinner i had.

P/S: Makan dah. Minum pun dah. So apalagi tersengeh2 tu. Belah lah.. So aku pun balik dgn kekenyangan... Angah ooh angah jom2 lepas ni ayam penyet. Hehehehe

6 comments:

angahz said...

jom jom..bukan ayam penyet je tau..tp noodle kat atas tu sekali erk ekekekeke

angahz said...

erk..tambah lagi..nak air biru tu gak tau tau tau ahahahaha :p

bro roSs said...

To Permaisuri: Utk angah semua leh.Tarak hal. Kita mkn sampai tak leh bangun k..hehehehe

angahz said...

wahahahaha..sampai takleh mangun tu bahyer..kang pahlawanku bukan larat nak angkat angah tau , :p

Sis Lin said...

smlm lin mkn laksa kerang jgkl...mmg sedap boleh la layan...gi boon lay mlm td,cr brg..

bro roSs said...

To Lin: Jauh ke Singapore cari barang.. Sedapkan laksa kerang tu..